Simple PayPal Payment for jobberBase 1.9.1
this is a simple PayPal Payment solution for jobberBase 1.9.1 (now using PayPal IPN – instant payment notification) off of the original tutorial i created a long time ago. if you only need to be able to direct your job posters to a paypal payment facility with the details of the job being posted (job id, title, etc) and approve jobs based on the payment made, then this solution is for you.
- jobberBase 1.9.1 installed and running
- PayPal account
- turn PayPal feature off and on
- assign individual amount for each of the job type
- update setting to require payment only on first post
- update setting to require payment on every post
- sends email notification with the payment link
- automatically posts job on successful payment
here are the screenshots:
admin – paypal settings
admin – paypal for job types
post a job
pay now on PayPal
job automatically posted upon payment
Once you download the file, unzip it and follow the installation instructions carefully.
NOTE: This installs on a vanilla jobberBase 1.9.1 installation on the default template. If you have done changes on your current site affecting the files included in the zip file, you must copy your changes to the files in the zip.
* Please make sure to read the license agreement before making a purchase