Sub-Categories Module for jobberBase 1.9.1
this module already exists in the previous bundled add-ons for jobberBase (1.8), i had some time this week to work on converting the code to jobberBase 1.9.1. i hope this will be a helpful module for those looking at extending jobberBase to accomodate sub-categories functionality.
- add as many sub-categories under your existing job categories in Admin panel
- delete sub-categories (will only delete when there are no existing jobs posted under it) in Admin panel
- supports sub-categories pagination
- post jobs with sub-categories selection
- show job details with link to job’s sub-category
category with pagination
sub-categories with pagination
job details with link to job’s sub-category
NOTE: This module is using the default jobberBase template. If you are using a different template, you must copy the changes on the default template included in the module to your custom template.
Once you download the file, just unzip it and follow the installation instructions carefully.
NOTE: This installs on a vanilla jobberBase 1.9.1 installation. If you have done changes on your current site affecting the files included in the zip file, you must copy your changes to the files in the zip.
* Please make sure to read the license agreement before making a purchase