jobberBase 1.9.1 with upgraded features
Take your job board to the next level!
Running a jobberBase 1.9.1 job board or thinking about starting one? Find out ways to add feature upgrades to your jobberBase job boards with this new bundled add-ons!
Bundled Add-Ons for US$99
Try the ADMIN DEMO (u/p:admin)
– a successfully installed jobberBase 1.9.1 job board
the add-ons included in this bundled feature upgrade are the following (you can also get these add-ons separately):
- job poster does not need to register for an account
- no need to login
- no forgetting passwords
- can manage (edit or delete) older posted jobs without accessing the job’s email
- job poster only needs the most recent email received when his/her job was posted
- will not affect any of your customizations
- supports pagination as well
- single link to view all job applications online
- supports pagination
- ability to download resume
- resumes uploaded are stored in a complex folder and is encoded for protection
- when the job is deleted by the admin, all related applications and resume are deleted as well
- users can subscribe to any of the categories
- user must confirm email address before getting notifications (to avoid bogus email addresses)
- automatic notification will be sent to the subscriber whenever a new job is posted for that job’s category
- on the notification sent to the subscribers, an unsubscribe link is provided in case users no longer want to receive emails for that job category
- new jobs email alert does not get sent until the job has been approved by the admin or the job poster’s email address has been previously approved (to avoid spamming)
- using HTML editor when employers post job
- using HTML editor when admin posts a job
- using HTML editor when job ad is edited (both by employer and by admin)
Note: the upgrade package is using the jobberBase 1.9.1 default theme. if you are using a different theme, you will need to copy the changes made on the corresponding default template file to your custom template.
Once you download the file, just unzip it and follow the installation instructions carefully.
NOTE: This installs on a vanilla jobberBase 1.9.1 installation. If you have done changes on your current site affecting the files included in the zip file, you must copy your changes to the files in the zip.
* Please make sure to read the license agreement before making a purchase
NOTICE: Indeed and SimplyHired back-filling are no longer supported. If you are looking to back-fill your job boards with other RSS feed sources, please contact me directly at myredjumpsuit [at] gmail [dot] com
- TinyMCE job posting for jobberBase 1.9.1 | RedJumpsuit
- CV/Resume Viewer for v1.9.1 | RedJumpsuit
- Backfill your job board with Indeed and SimplyHired | RedJumpsuit
- jobberBase v1.8 with 4 Major Add-Ons | RedJumpsuit