Online Job Manager for jobberBase v1.8
how would you like to allow your job posters to be able to manage their jobs online, and not just through the emails sent to them? took a while before i was able to put together this script, but it’s finally done! i have been playing how to write this code on my mind probably since i began writing hacks for jobberBase. i’d actually consider it an ultra-lite version of company/employer login add-on.
features include the following:
- job poster does not need to register for an account
- no need to login
- no forgetting passwords
- can manage (edit or delete) older posted jobs without accessing the job’s email
- job poster only needs the most recent email received when his/her job was posted
- will not affect any of your customizations
- supports pagination as well
this hack is a sort of workaround so that people would no longer need to keep their old publish job confirmation just so they can edit or deactivate their jobs, the most recent publish email would be enough to access all the job poster’s previous job ads (where the job poster used the same email address to post.)
if you are interested in this hack, simply make a PayPal donation (US$10 and up preferably) to this post (if you have benefited from any of my previous work) and you will receive the full source code and installation instructions.
Update: This add-on is now available for jobberBase 1.9.1, read about it here: